Tax season is quickly approaching again! Although it’s not the most fun time of the year (unless you’re expecting a big refund), we can help you save on you order. We are tracking all of the latest TurboTax coupons, promotions and special offer codes across the entire available line of tax software. Most of the deals available can save you up to 30% off the retail price. As discounts tend to vary across versions, select one of the TurboTax versions to see the latest promotions.
See all coupons & discounts for TurboTax Basic 2013/2014.
For as low as $34.95, TurboTax Basic is for those that only need to file a 1040EZ tax return, don’t own a home or have other investments, and need to also file a State return. This version includes step by step guidance and automatic tools to help you check for credits to help you get the maximum return. Most of the offers available can help you get up to 20% off your order. See our main TurboTax Basic discounts page for a complete list of special offer codes that are now available.
See all coupons & discounts for TurboTax Deluxe 2013/2014.
A step up from the Basic version, TurboTax Deluxe includes extra tools to help you discover over fifty available deductions and tax credits. This is perfect for those that own their home and have a mortgage, those that earned interest from investments or stock, and those that had charitable contributions throughout the year. As one of the most popular TurboTax version, we have found several stores that can help you save up to 30% on a license. There are also special offers available if you are a customer of Bank of America, Vanguard, Chase and several other financial institutions.
See all coupons & discounts for TurboTax Premier 2013/2014.
With all the features found in the Deluxe version, TurboTax Premier provides extra guidance for recording stock and bonds sales, rental property income and write-offs, home mortgage refinancing, and other investments. 5 Free Federal e-Files are included for the price. And with the available offers, you can save up to 30% off the listed retail price of $89.95.
See all coupons & discounts for TurboTax Home & Business 2013/2014.
TurboTax Home & Business is made specifically for the small business owners that file their household and business taxes together (like those who are self-employed or those that operate a small LLC or Corporation). Home & Business also lets you create and print W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for your employees and contractors. Although this traditionally one of the more expensive versions of TurboTax, we have a few of the latest promotions that can help you save up to 25% off your order. See the full coupons page for all the available offers.
See all coupons & discounts for TurboTax Business 2013/2014.
Are you doing your business taxes yourself this year? Then TurboTax Business is a must have to help you get it done quickly. It includes all you need plus tips on how to maximize your business deductions. You have the ability to create any needed W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for any employees with up to 5 free Federal e-Files includes.
See how to qualify for the free edition of TurboTax 2013/2014.
This year, Intuit is offering several free versions of TurboTax. The TurboTax Online Federal Free Edition is perfect for those that have a simple return and only need to file a Federal return. No income limits apply for this offer. TurboTax also has a Freedom edition available for those that are active military personnel and those that qualify as low income. Not only can you get a free copy of your tax software, but we also have links to tax volunteers available in your city to help you answer tax related questions.
Popular IRS Tax Forms
- Form 1040 – This is your individual 2011 income tax form (only two pages long). Turbotax software automatically fills in this form for you based on the information that you provide.
- Form 1040-EZ – Similar to the Form 1040, the 1040-EZ form is simplified for those individuals or joint filers that have no dependents.
- Form W-9 Misc – This form is used to request your taxpayer identification number and personal/business information. If you are a contractor or run a small consulting business, you’ve probably had to complete many of these forms in the past.
- Form W-4 – This form is used by employers to calculate the proper amount of tax withholding to deduct from an employees’ wage. Just note that this form is not sent in to the IRS and should be kept for your own records.
- Form W-2 – If you’re a regular full time employee, then you will be familiar with the W-2 form. It’s the Wage and Tax Statement form that is provided by employers to report income and any taxes withheld.